We love celebrating mums! And whilst we think all mums are amazing we have a tradition at Freedom where we like to honour a special mum from within our church, and one from our community for the incredible influence they are! The process is simple – nominate a mother via email (email@example.com), facebook (@freedomcranbourne) or submit in writing to the info desk.
The winning mums receive over $250 worth of prizes including:
A special personalised “Mother of the Year” glass plaque
A $50 HOYTS voucher
A voucher for 4 dance lessons from MarShere Dance Studio Cranbourne
A $20 Theobroma voucher plus some Theobroma chocolates
A large ceramic travel mug
Plus a number of other goodies just for mum as pictured on social media sites
1. Entries must be received by Facebook, email or in person by Wednesday May 8th 2019.
2. The winning mums will be chosen by the staff at Freedom based on the written submissions.
3. The winning mums must be available to attend Freedoms Mother’s Day Service at 10am on Sunday May 12th to be presented their prize (including nominations to be read publicly).
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
5. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unavailable to attend the Mother’s Day Service to collect the prize, we reserve the right to remove the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.